Re: Regarding rdma-core repo

On 2/19/2020 8:18 PM, Umang Patel wrote:
Hello!

I am interning right now and working on a project which uses the
rdma-core repo. Thus, I would like to ask you some of doubts regarding
the repo since i am stuck at a place. Can you please help me out with
this? I promise I will not take much of your time.

I want to know how the function "mlx5dv_wr_mr_list" works. I am able
to execute the function on the client side which completes
successfully. However, I am unable to receive any data on the server
side sent by the client. Is there some sort of special receive
function I have to use or some other methodology to receive data on
the server side.

This API is some MR related builder, no special receive is needed here.
You can take a look at mlx5dv_wr_post() man page which describes the expected usage and concept.

Yishai