RE: Recent trace observed in target code during iSer testing

> Subject: RE: Recent trace observed in target code during iSer testing
>

> > A candidate fix has been posted but needs review and/or a Tested-by. See
> > also https://www.spinics.net/lists/target-devel/msg17981.html.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Bart.
>
> I'm testing this now.

I have tested this change an it certainly eliminates the percpu message.

Have you submitted a patch?  I actually extracted the patch from the email thread.

When you do feel free to add:
Tested-by: Mike Marciniszyn <mike.marciniszyn@xxxxxxxxx>

Mike