[Discussion] can ROCE protocol work with NAT (Network Address Translation)?

Dear experts,

    Because of a project, we need to use ROCE to send data from

region A to region B. A and B are not in a same LAN, and it will

go through NAT (Network Address Translation). However, we found

that we can't send data successfully. We do some investigations

and find that in an INTEL ppt, it says because "ICRC doesn't allow

IP header modifications", ROCE protocol can't work with NAT

while iWARP can work with NAT. We want to ask a few questions.

1. Can ROCE protocol work with NAT? Is the INTEL ppt right?

2. Is there any method that we can use to make ROCE work with

NAT? For example, can we modify or remove the ICRC part in the

ROCE protocol? Is it a good idea?

Best wishes,

Qi