Re: 【question】

Hi,

On 11/15/19 3:48 AM, oulijun wrote:
> Hi, Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin
>    I noticed that the rdma-core repository has a suse directory. What is he used for?

It contains the SUSE specific scripts and the spec file for the rdma-core RPM
> If I want to use the suse system directly, there is a user-mode driver for the rdma-core.Can he use it directly?

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do here.
rdma-core RPM should be available from SUSE repo on all recent distros.
For development purposes you could also build and use the upstream version. Easiest/cleanest way is probably to use cbuild to generate RPMs for you.

Nicolas