Technology Installed Bases

Hi,

I'm sure you would be willing to penetrate the market more aggressively and I through this email would like to introduce you to an opportunity where you can accomplish your Marketing Goals planned for this Quarter/ 2019.

Note: We are GDPR Compliance providing all Opt-In Contacts (For EMEA and Across Globe).

Installed Bases: Cloud Users, Servers Users (Rack Servers, Blade Servers & Tower Servers), Business Applications (ERP, CRM, HCM, SCM, BI etc.) Users, Networking Applications Users, Operating System Users, Security Applications Users and more.

Technology Installed Bases: AWS Users, Microsoft Azure Users, Microsoft Office/Dynamics 365 Users, SAP Users, Salesforce Users, IBM Users, Oracle Users, Citrix Users, Cisco Users, HPE Users, Dell EMC Users, Veeam Users, Workday Users, Infor Users,  Sage Users, Inuit Users, Symantec Users, Akamai Users, Avaya Users, Mitel Users and Many more.

Key Decision Makers: IT Decision Makers, IT-Security Decision Makers, Industry-specific Decision Makers.

We can also get you contact information of MSP's, MSSP's, ISV's, VAR's, Resellers, Technology Partners, OEMs, System Integrators, Cloud Service Providers and  Cloud Resellers for your Channel/Partner Program.

Kindly review and let me know your target audience and I'll get back to you with detailed information accordingly.

Regards,

Julius Matthys | Marketing Manager

If you don't want to include yourself in our mailing list, please reply back "unsubscribe" a subject line