RE: [EXT] Re: [RFC rdma 1/3] RDMA/core: Create a common mmap function

Jason, I didn't follow - what is all ABI?
currently EFA implementation encodes the cachability inside the key,
It's not exposed in ABI file and is opaque to user-space. The kernel decides on the cachability
And get's it back in the key when mmap is called. It seems good enough for the current cases.
Thanks ,
Michal