Re: [pull request][for-next 0/9] Generic DIM lib for netdev and RDMA

On Thu, 2019-06-06 at 13:07 +0000, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:

> > > Saeed,
> > >
> > > No, for the RDMA patches.
> > > We need to see usage of those APIs before merging.
> >
> > I've asked Yamin to prepare patches for NVMeoF initiator and target
> > for
> > review, so I guess he has it on his plate (this is how he tested
> > it..).
> >
> > It might cause conflict with NVMe/blk branch maintained by Sagi,
> > Christoph
> > and Jens.
>
> It looks like nvme could pull this series + the RDMA patches into the
> nvme tree via PR? I'm not familiar with how that tree works.
>
> But we need to get the patches posted right away..

What do you suggest here ?
I think the netdev community also deserve to see the rdma patches, at
least with an external link, I can drop the last patch (or two ) ? but
i need an external rdma link for people who are going to review this
series.