RFC: Remove nes

Since we have gained another two (EFA, SIW) drivers lately, I'd really
like to remove NES as we have in the past for other drivers.

This hardware was proposed to be removed at the last purge, but I
think that Steve still wanted to keep it for some reason. I suppose
that has changed now.

If I recall the reasons for removal were basically:
 - Does not support modern FRWR, which is now becoming mandatory for ULPs
 - Does not support 64 bit physical addresses, so is useless on modern
   servers
 - Possibly nobody has even loaded the module in years. Wouldn't be
   surprised to learn it is broken with all the recent churn.

Remarkably there still seem to be cards in ebay though..

Jason