Re: rdma_get_devices usage

Hi Jason,
	When failing to query device(ibv_query_device return -13), the
	program call abort to trigger the segmental fault actively.

	I've wrote the demo program to reproduce the problem as below:
	https://github.com/iotcg/rdma_error/blob/master/x722_mcx4.cpp

	Could you help check what's the right way to use rdma_get_devices?
	How to free/close the devices context before forking the child
	process to make the child process could query the devices
	successfully?

B.R.
Changcheng