[BUG] rxe: ibv_post_recv while qp in state IBV_QPS_ERR does not generate a completion

Placing a qp in state IBV_QPS_ERR via ibv_modify_qp, and then posting a receive
via ibv_post_recv, results in ibv_post_recv returning success but no completion
ever being posted to the completion queue. This was tested on 4.20.

The Infiniband specification indicates that the ibv_post_recv should succeed and
then a completion should be posted to the completion queue (indicating the
command failed). This is the behavior we see on the physical NICs we've tested
with. Since rxe is emulating RoCE, I believe this behavior should be changed.

Note that posting a send does work as expected.

Thanks,
Ben