UCF conference live stream

The organizers asked me to post this, in response to the request for a
live stream. Also, I'm also told video is being recorded and will be
made available. The RDMA topics are on Wed morning, and as I
indicated, are relavent to the UCX community, but some topics may also
be interesting to end users.

Monday meeting information. The same link will work for Tuesday and
Wednesday meeting.

Meeting schedule: http://www.openucx.org/annual-meeting/

Join online meeting
https://meet.lync.com/armh/pavel.shamis/332I56U0