RE: Rename of debugfs entries

Hi Dennis,

I think #1 is better because
(a) pci naming doesn't change with device renaming.
(b) In case of mlx5, debugfs is shared between NIC mlx5_core and mlx5_ib driver.
So doing #2 continue to suffer with nic device naming.
Also when debugfs is created in mlx5_core netdev is not even registered I think. So stable name doesn't exist for EQs, CQs etc debugfs entry.