rdma-core doesn't install driver.h, broke libibscif

Short: Is libibscif dead, and should OS repositories remove it?

Long --

The latest libibscif I can find anywhere is:
https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/libibscif/libibscif-1.1.3.tar.bz2

It fails configure because "<infiniband/driver.h>" is not found.

This header used to be part of libibverbs, before rdma-core.

I don't know when this changed, but
rdma-core/libibverbs/CMakeLists.txt currently gives this header (and
cmd_ioctl.h, cmd_write.h, kern-abi.h, and marshall.h) to
"publish_internal_headers()" so it doesn't wind up being installed.
In turn, "driver.h" in turn needs some of the ccan headers that aren't
installed either, at least "container_of.h".

The Arch AUR package for rdma-core doesn't include these headers, and
building and installing manually doesn't either: "cmake -GNinja
...(install dirs)", "ninja", "ninja install"

I've never used libibscif, but am the maintainer of it in the Arch
User Repository.

Should the necessary headers be changed to be installed again, or is
it intentional that libibscif can no longer be used?

If it's considered dead, I don't mind deleting the package, just
wanted to check before I did so.

FWIW, doesn't look like libibscif is in Fedora rawhide.