Re: fedora 28 (kernel 4.16.14-300) console hang after try to link up

ср, 27 июн. 2018 г. в 1:33, Daniel Jurgens <danielj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On 6/26/2018 3:47 PM, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 03:38:25PM -0500, Daniel Jurgens wrote:
> >
> >> type=AVC msg=audit(1529969961.770:111): avc:  denied  { access } for
> >> pid=932 comm="systemd-network" pkey=0xffff subnet_prefix=0:0:0:80fe::
> >> scontext=system_u:system_r:systemd_modules_load_t:s0
> >> tcontext=system_u:object_r:unlabeled_t:s0 tclass=infiniband_pkey
> >> permissive=0
> >>
> >> The upstream refpolicy doesn't define systemd_modules_load_t, I
> >> think this will require an update to the fedora selinux policy to
> >> allow access to unlabeled pkeys for that type.  I've added Paul
> >> Moore, hopefully he knows how to make that happen.
> > But that is for systemd-network, not 'ip link up' ?
> >
> > I wonder if systemd-network somehow did the module load, and during
> > ipoib boot up it got denied - and that caused a bad state inside ipoib
> > which crashes a later ip link?
> That could be the case. One would have to check the AVC log prior to attempting the ip link command. I don't have a setup to check that right now.

Sorry i can't do that, i'm try to find anything in audit.log but only
systemd-networkd appeared. And as i ave only ipoib access to this
servers i can't debug =(.
I'm try debug via ipmi console, but as i say before - console hung
after messages about permission denied.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov@xxxxxxxxx