Clarifications on signature (T10DIF) verbs

Hi Sagi, Jason,
In the signature verbs description (ib_verbs.h) some on the semantics of the work request SGL use with T10DIF are not clear. Specifically:
1. In the WR, is the length field in the scatter gather elements the length on host memory and not the length on the network? For example: if T10DIF protection is to be added by the RNIC on the read response and the data on wire does not include DIF. Then the length of the SGE in the read request WR will be the length with the T10 TAGs (I.e. multiple of 520 bytes) while the length of the read request on the wire would be w/o the DIF (multiple of 512 bytes)?
2. Similar question regarding the addr field in the SGL: Is it the virtual address on host memory?
3. Signature MR is like a zero-based MR in terms that the first byte of the MR is on VA=0 - right?
4. Should the VA in read or write which the peer sends need to consider DIF TAGs insertion or removal? I.e. if there is a MR which includes DIF on host but not on write and block size is 512 bytes. Then if the peer wants to write to the third block, should it send a write to address 1024 or 1040?
5. Similar question on length, but I guess than in this case the length field must be the same as the data size on the network, otherwise it will be a violation of the IB spec. Right?

Thanks,

 	Kobby