[RESEND][PULL REQUEST] Please pull rdma.git

Resending because I noticed just as I hit send that it was coming from
my personal account, not my work account.  After about 4 hours, it still
hasn't shown up in linux-rdma, so I'm assuming the version from my
personal account went into a black hole somewhere.

Hi Linus,

This is our first pull request of the rc cycle.  It's not that it's been
overly quiet, we were just waiting on a few things before sending this
off.  For instance, the 6 patch series from Intel for the hfi1 driver
had actually been pulled in on Tuesday for a Wednesday pull request,
only to have Jason notice something I missed, so we held off for some
testing, and then on Thursday had to respin the series because the very
first patch needed a minor fix (unnecessary cast is all).

There is a sizable hns patch series in here, as well as a reasonably
largish hfi1 patch series, then all of the lines of uapi updates are
just the change to the new official Linux-OpenIB SPDX tag (a bunch of
our files had what amounts to a BSD-2-Clause + MIT Warranty statement as
their license as a result of the initial code submission years ago, and
the SPDX folks decided it was unique enough to warrant a unique tag),
then the typical mlx4 and mlx5 updates, and finally some cxgb4 and
core/cache/cma updates to round out the bunch.  None of it was overly
large by itself, but in the 2 1/2 weeks we've been collecting patches,
it has added up :-/.

As best I can tell, it's been through 0day (I got a notice about my last
for-next push, but not for my for-rc push, but Jason seems to think that
failure messages are prioritized and success messages not so much).
It's also been through linux-next.  And yes, we did notice in the
context portion of the CMA query gid fix patch that there is a dubious
BUG_ON() in the code, and have plans to audit our BUG_ON usage and
remove it anywhere we can. Here's the git boilerplate:

The following changes since commit 60cc43fc888428bb2f18f08997432d426a243338:

  Linux 4.17-rc1 (2018-04-15 18:24:20 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rdma/rdma.git tags/for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to 9aa169213d1166d30ae357a44abbeae93459339d:

  RDMA/cma: Do not query GID during QP state transition to RTR (2018-05-03 15:45:18 -0400)

First pull request for 4.17-rc

- Various build fixes (USER_ACCESS=m and ADDR_TRANS turned off)
- SPDX license tag cleanups (new tag Linux-OpenIB)
- RoCE GID fixes related to default GIDs
- Various fixes to: cxgb4, uverbs, cma, iwpm, rxe, hns (big batch),
  mlx4, mlx5, and hfi1 (medium batch)

Ariel Levkovich (2):
      IB/uverbs: Prevent reregistration of DM_MR to regular MR
      IB/uverbs: Fix kernel crash during MR deregistration flow

Bharat Potnuri (1):
      iw_cxgb4: Atomically flush per QP HW CQEs

Colin Ian King (1):
      RDMA/iwpm: fix memory leak on map_info

Danit Goldberg (1):
      IB/mlx5: Use unlimited rate when static rate is not supported

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      IB/uverbs: Add missing braces in anonymous union initializers

Greg Thelen (6):
      nvme: depend on INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS
      nvmet-rdma: depend on INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS
      ib_srpt: depend on INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS
      cifs: smbd: depend on INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS
      ib_srp: depend on INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS
      IB: make INFINIBAND_ADDR_TRANS configurable

Håkon Bugge (1):
      IB/core: Make ib_mad_client_id atomic

Jack Morgenstein (1):
      IB/mlx4: Fix integer overflow when calculating optimal MTT size

Jason Gunthorpe (2):
      RDMA/ucma: Check for a cm_id->device in all user calls that need it
      uapi: Fix SPDX tags for files referring to the 'OpenIB.org' license

Jianchao Wang (1):
      IB/rxe: add RXE_START_MASK for rxe_opcode IB_OPCODE_RC_SEND_ONLY_INV

Leon Romanovsky (4):
      RDMA/mlx5: Fix multiple NULL-ptr deref errors in rereg_mr flow
      RDMA/mlx5: Protect from shift operand overflow
      RDMA/mlx5: Properly check return value of mlx5_get_uars_page
      RDMA/mlx4: Add missed RSS hash inner header flag

Luc Van Oostenryck (2):
      IB/nes: fix nes_netdev_start_xmit()'s return type
      IB/ipoib: fix ipoib_start_xmit()'s return type

Matan Barak (1):
      IB/uverbs: Fix validating mandatory attributes

Michael J. Ruhl (1):
      IB/hfi1 Use correct type for num_user_context

Mike Marciniszyn (2):
      IB/hfi1: Fix handling of FECN marked multicast packet
      IB/hfi1: Fix loss of BECN with AHG

Parav Pandit (6):
      IB/core: Don't allow default GID addition at non reseved slots
      IB/core: Fix to avoid deleting IPv6 look alike default GIDs
      IB/core: Fix deleting default GIDs when changing mac adddress
      IB/mlx5: Fix represent correct netdevice in dual port RoCE
      RDMA/cma: Fix use after destroy access to net namespace for IPoIB
      RDMA/cma: Do not query GID during QP state transition to RTR

Raju Rangoju (1):
      RDMA/cxgb4: release hw resources on device removal

Randy Dunlap (1):
      infiniband: mlx5: fix build errors when INFINIBAND_USER_ACCESS=m

Roland Dreier (1):
      RDMA/ucma: Allow resolving address w/o specifying source address

Sebastian Sanchez (3):
      IB/hfi1: Fix NULL pointer dereference when invalid num_vls is used
      IB/{hfi1, rdmavt}: Fix memory leak in hfi1_alloc_devdata() upon failure
      IB/hfi1: Fix memory leak in exception path in get_irq_affinity()

Shamir Rabinovitch (1):
      RDMA/ucma: ucma_context reference leak in error path

Zhu Yanjun (2):
      IB/mlx5: remove duplicate header file
      IB/rxe: avoid double kfree_skb

oulijun (10):
      RDMA/hns: Bugfix for init hem table
      RDMA/hns: Intercept illegal RDMA operation when use inline data
      RDMA/hns: Fix the qp context state diagram
      RDMA/hns: Only assign mtu if IB_QP_PATH_MTU bit is set
      RDMA/hns: Remove some unnecessary attr_mask judgement
      RDMA/hns: Only assign dqpn if IB_QP_PATH_DEST_QPN bit is set
      RDMA/hns: Adjust the order of cleanup hem table
      RDMA/hns: Update assignment method for owner field of send wqe
      RDMA/hns: Submit bad wr
      RDMA/hns: Fix a couple misspellings

 drivers/infiniband/Kconfig                         |  5 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/cache.c                    | 55 ++++++++++++--------
 drivers/infiniband/core/cma.c                      | 60 ++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/infiniband/core/iwpm_util.c                |  5 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/mad.c                      |  4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/core/roce_gid_mgmt.c            | 26 +++++-----
 drivers/infiniband/core/ucma.c                     | 44 ++++++++++------
 drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_cmd.c               |  6 +++
 drivers/infiniband/core/uverbs_ioctl.c             |  9 ++++
 .../infiniband/core/uverbs_std_types_flow_action.c | 12 ++---
 drivers/infiniband/core/verbs.c                    |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/cq.c                   | 11 +++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/device.c               |  9 +++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/iw_cxgb4.h             |  6 ++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/qp.c                   |  4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/cxgb4/resource.c             | 26 +++++++++-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/affinity.c              | 11 ++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/driver.c                | 19 +++++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/hfi.h                   |  8 +--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/init.c                  | 43 +++++++++++-----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/pcie.c                  |  3 --
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/platform.c              |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/qsfp.c                  |  2 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/ruc.c                   | 50 ++++++++++++++----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hfi1/ud.c                    |  4 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hem.c           | 12 ++---
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_hw_v2.c         | 49 ++++++++++--------
 drivers/infiniband/hw/hns/hns_roce_qp.c            |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/mr.c                    |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx4/qp.c                    |  3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/Kconfig                 |  1 +
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c                  |  7 +--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mr.c                    | 32 ++++++++----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/qp.c                    | 22 ++++----
 drivers/infiniband/hw/nes/nes_nic.c                |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/sw/rxe/rxe_opcode.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/sw/rxe/rxe_req.c                |  1 -
 drivers/infiniband/sw/rxe/rxe_resp.c               |  6 +--
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/ipoib/ipoib_main.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/srp/Kconfig                 |  2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/ulp/srpt/Kconfig                |  2 +-
 drivers/nvme/host/Kconfig                          |  2 +-
 drivers/nvme/target/Kconfig                        |  2 +-
 fs/cifs/Kconfig                                    |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/if_infiniband.h                 |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/rds.h                           |  2 +-
 include/uapi/linux/tls.h                           |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/cxgb3-abi.h                      |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/cxgb4-abi.h                      |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/hns-abi.h                        |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/ib_user_cm.h                     |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/ib_user_ioctl_verbs.h            |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/ib_user_mad.h                    |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/ib_user_sa.h                     |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/ib_user_verbs.h                  |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx4-abi.h                       |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/mlx5-abi.h                       |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/mthca-abi.h                      |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/nes-abi.h                        |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/qedr-abi.h                       |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/rdma_user_cm.h                   |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/rdma_user_ioctl.h                |  2 +-
 include/uapi/rdma/rdma_user_rxe.h                  |  2 +-

Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
    GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD
    Key fingerprint = AE6B 1BDA 122B 23B4 265B  1274 B826 A333 0E57 2FDD