RDMA _relaxed patches

Hi Sinan,

Given the direction the discussion is going, I am going to drop all
the remaining patches for you from RDMA.

When barriers.txt is updated with an actual consensus you can resend
things!

The ones already applied to the rdma tree all have the
  wmb(); writel_relaxed(); mmiowb();
sandwitch, so I am still pretty they should be universally OK.

Thanks,
Jason