The qeustion for XRC debug and ex verbs

Hi, all
  I am debugging for XRC feature on hns roce and have a question for help.
  I am use perftest tool. use the cmd as follows:
  server: ./ib_send_bw -n 5 -c XRC
  client: ./ib_send_bw -n 5 -c XRC ip

  when run into the ctx_xrc_srq_create interface, it will call ibv_create_srq_ex function and
  enter into the libibverbs library. However, the ibv_create_srq_ex will not be entered in verbs.h

  I doubt that I have an incorrect configurtion for using uapi xx_xx_ex.
  others may give some help for me.
  note: My rdma-core version is rdma-core-v15.

thanks
Lijun Ou