Merge status of IB/IPoIB: Add multi-queue TSS and RSS support

Hello,

can someone tell me why MQ TSS/RSS is present in MLNX OFED, but not in
mainlined yet? I've found some nearly four years old patch sets
regarding that topic, but no real reason for not merging them:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg14940.html

I'd like to push this forward in order to align features of mainline
with MLNX OFED.

--
Benjamin Drung
System Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
D - 10405 Berlin

Email: benjamin.drung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Achim Weiss, Matthias Steinberg