Re: 2x difference between multi-thread and multi-process for same number of CTXs

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Anuj Kalia <anujkaliaiitd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ConnectX-4 is closer to Connect-IB. There was a 4x jump in message rate from
> ConnectX-3 to Connect-IB, way less from CIB to CX4. 35 M/s is the maximum
> that CX3 can do, so it's not a CPU bottleneck.

The fact that the Connect-IB card on NetApp's cluster is dual-port
would also contribute to higher message rates?

> I'll take a look at your code but it might be a while. If you can run our
> benchmark code I can be more helpful.

I see you are using sudo in run-servers.sh to run your benchmark code.
What is sudo needed for so I can workaround what is needed? Don't have
sudo access on the cluster that I am running on.