RE: rstream application

Thanks Sean,
Rstream client connects to server, runs latency test, calls rs_close and then connects
Again before running the bandwidth test. The issue occurs on the second connect
(after latency and before bandwidth).
Server does the same. It seems the close state in some cases doesn't complete
Before the second connect request arrives.
Yes, the hardware re-uses QPNs once they are destroyed.