Re: Problem of changing the inline mode or turning on the encapsulation support of Mellanox NIC’s eswitch

Hi Junxue,

On 20/11/2017 10:02, Leon Romanovsky wrote:

>> We don't support encap/decap with ConnectX-4.
>> You should use ConnectX-4 LX or ConnectX-5.
>> Note that on ConnectX-5 you don't need to turn inline support as it isn't needed.
>
> I spoke with Mark and it looks like documentation issue.

We will update our community doc to reflect we don't support vxlan encap/decap on
ConnectX-4.
I also would like to note, that you posted your question on the RDMA mailing list
while most/all discussions about devlink/switchdev/eswitch take place on the netdev mailing
list, if you have any more questions you should ask there, you will get a much faster replay
as most the netdev guys don't watch the RDMA mailing list :)

> Thanks

Mark