Launchpad linux-rdma group and rdma-core daily builds

Hi,

as previously discussed, I created a linux-rdma group on Launchpad
(using this mailing list as contact address):
https://launchpad.net/~linux-rdma

In addition, I created a rdma-core project (owned by linux-rdma):
https://launchpad.net/rdma-core

I setup a git repository import for rdma-core:
https://code.launchpad.net/~linux-rdma/rdma-core/+git/master

Then I created a build recipe for rdma-core:
https://code.launchpad.net/~linux-rdma/+recipe/rdma-core-daily

which publishes the packages in the rdma-core-daily PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~linux-rdma/+archive/ubuntu/rdma-core-daily

The package was built successfully for Ubuntu 16.04 (xenial) and newer.
The build fails for Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) due to the missing
libsystemd-dev package. Thus I excluded Ubuntu 14.04 (trusty) from the
daily builds. The upload failure mails that you can see on the mailing
list probably came from the clashing auto build and my manual build
request.

I invite every rdma-core developer (but not users) to join the linux-
rdma Launchpad group. You need a Launchpad account and then you can
request to join the group.

--
Benjamin Drung
System Developer

ProfitBricks GmbH
Greifswalder Str. 207
D - 10405 Berlin

Email: benjamin.drung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 125506 B
Geschäftsführer: Achim Weiss, Matthias Steinberg