RE: The linux-rdma staging branches

ping.

So are k.o/for-next and k.o/for-X.Y-rc branche the ones to watch and test in
your git.kernel.org tree?  I'm trying to tie chelsio's QA into this, and any
help is greatly appreciated!

Is there some process other vendors or interested parties care to share on
trying to catch rdma regressions early?  This whole recent breakage of the rdma
core that made it into 4.9 and 4.12 is painful, to say the least.

Thanks!

Steve.