Re: [PULL REQUEST] Please pull rdma.git

On Fri, 2017-07-21 at 08:16 -0400, Doug Ledford wrote:
> Hi Linus,
>
> As per my previous pull request, there were two drivers that each had
> rather large number of legitimate fixes still to be sent.  As it
> turned
> out, I also missed a reasonably large set of fixes from one person
> across the stack that are all important fixes.  All in all, the
> bnxt_re, i40iw, and Dan Carpenter are 3/4 to 2/3rds of this pull
> request.  There were some other random fixes that I didn't send in
> the
> last pull request that I added to this one.  This catches the rdma
> stack up to the fixes from up to about the beginning of this
> week.  Any
> more fixes I'll wait and batch up later in the -rc cycle.  This will
> give us a good base to start with for basing a for-next branch on
> -rc2.
>  Thanks.

I didn't specifically mention it, because it goes without saying, but
this has passed 0day.  I don't send you anything that hasn't
specifically passed 0day unless 0day has failed to run the tests and
sent me an email saying I won't get any more emails.  This has not, as
you probably imagine, been through linux-next.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
    GPG KeyID: B826A3330E572FDD