RDMA/qedr Add iWARP support for QL4xxxx

Hi Doug,

I want to submit our patch series that adds iWARP support to our QL4xxxx networking adapters.

The first 6 patches of this series were previously sent as an RFC (patches 13-18):
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rdma/msg51416.html
The qed part of the RFC has already been applied to net-next:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg443224.html

This series requires merging net-next to obtain all qed/qede changes which were made for supporting iWARP.
It is not applicable without. This series was tested and built against:
git://github.com/dledford/linux.git, branch: k.o/for-4.13 after merging net-next into the branch

In addition, we have several pending patches that have not been accepted yet.

https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9752761/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9810023/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9810025/
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/9810027/

We would like to prioritize iWARP submission. Could you please advise on how you would like us to submit the series:
On top of the outstanding patches?
Submit a new series that includes these patches and replaces the previous ones?
Would you like to merge net-next before we provide the series?

Once this series is accepted we have one more patch for qed (net) that does the iWARP enablement,
which is the last in the series, can this be added to the series and submitted via the rdma tree?

Thanks,
Michal