RE: rdma-ndd shipped by infiniband-diags and rdma-core

One other thing I forgot to mention...

Infiniband-diags has a configure option to disable rdma-ndd.

16:43:16 > ./configure --help | grep rdma
  --enable-rdma-ndd build rdma-ndd (default=yes)
  --with-rdma-service=name
                          name of the RDMA service: "rdma" when using
                          /etc/init.d/rdma to start RDMA services; "openibd"
                          services [default=${default_rdma_service}]

Benjamin, would that be ok for you to continue your work?

Ira