RE: [RFC 0/2] IB/core: Add ESP Crypto Flow Steering support

> Do you have any applications that utilize this and other flow steering APIs?  It
> would be nice to see example usage.

Our DPDK PMD already utilizes flow steering and it will use this API.

Also, we have support for this offload in XFRM, but it doesn't use flow steering at the moment. In the future, XFRM NDO will use flow steering through our driver.
Patches for the kernel XFRM code can be found here:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/752707/
Our driver support for this framework in XFRM can be found here:
https://github.com/Mellanox/ipsec-offload
XFRM is programmed with iproute2. You can find code for it here:
https://github.com/Mellanox/iproute2