RDMA mini-summit during LPC 2017

Hi All,

As was announced during 13th OFA Workshop, we started to organize
the next RDMA mini-summit during Linux Plumbers Conference (LPC).

LPC is a conference for developers by developers with focus on
the collaboration between different subsystems in kernel and/or
user space libraries.

This conference will be held in Los Angeles, CA on 13-15 September
and it will be co-located with the Linux Foundation Open Source Summit [1].

Like all other tracks, our track is not approved yet. Once it will be approved
by LPC organizers, we will post an announcement and it is supposed to be at
the middle of April [2].

We come with an initial list of possible topics for discussion
and they can be found on the LPC wiki site [3]:

  * RDMA vs. Kernel CORE - gaps
  * RDMA core (consolidated library) - gaps and how to unify UAPI headers
  * NVMeF RDMA
  * KVM RDMA
  * Contiguous memory
  * Scope of RDMA subsystem (new fabrics)
  * RDMA as part of netdev stack
  * RDMAtool
  * RDMA userspace library
  * Kernel ABI
  * Documentation effort
  * Testing

Your support is critical to make that event effective and we would like
to ask you to take an active part in preparations and propose topics
for discussion.

For you convenience, there are number of ways to do it.

You can send proposal directly to us/ML and we will update the wiki page,
or you can update that wiki page by yourself. In case you chose the last
option, please drop us an email, so we will have a backup of topics proposals.

Thanks,
	Leon

[1] https://lwn.net/Articles/715234/
[2] https://www.linuxplumbersconf.org/2017/call-for-microconferences/