Re: With rxe, udaddy hangs and ibv_rc_pingpong fails.

On 2/17/2017 12:13 AM, Youngjae Lee wrote:
> Hi, all.
>
> I've been testing soft roce (i.e. rxe) on 2 physical machines running
> kernel 4.10-rc8 with the latest rdma-core.
> It seems that a rxe0 device is properly setup on each machine, but any
> test application from the rdma-core package, for example uddady and
> ibv_rc_pingpong, fails as you can see below.
> I've seen a post about similar issues a few weeks ago...any body has
> had the same issues before ?? or any advice to solve this issue ??
>
> BTW, I've investigated it at the rxe kernel module level.
> I found that the opcode and wr_id of wr are always 0 in the
Hi Youngjae,
We have nightly regression over Soft RoCE and everything seems
to work fine.
Both applications, ibv_rc_pingpong and udaddy run as part of our regression and pass successfully.
I suspect that you have a configuration/installation issue in your setup.
try deleting librxe and also re-install the kernel headers and then rebuild/install the user space libs.