Re: any suggested configuration for rxe?

On 2/6/2017 11:44 AM, feu tche wrote:
hi Yonatan,

Yes I can try single physical device, just need some time to configure.
When initially trying on vmware that was a single device, with all the
same results, so I don't think it will make any difference to be
honest. As I remember from diagrams, rxe fits just before bonding so
should work with it as well?
yes it should. but we have seen issues with it before.
we did not investigate yet.

Thanks!

Fedor