Re: [RFC] Clear out stuck ops to prevent iSER from going init D state

The first output (without the dates) is from dmesg, the second output
is from journal.

Hey Robert,

I'm still having a hard time understanding the traces.
How about you reproduce the error and attach a full dmesg
output? I suggest to reproduce once with debug_level=2 (to
cleanup some noise) and once with debug_level=4 and hopefully
we can understand what is getting lost.

Also, please wait for the hang timeout watchdog traces, they
can give us confirmation that we are stuck waiting for a final
reference on some command.