libhns: userspace library for hns

Hi Lijun,

I realized that didn't send this notice, while accepted your libhns into
rdma-core, so I'm sending it now to be sure that it is not missed by any
future reviewers.

---

We accepted your libhns code and didn't continue to pursue you to
correctly parse DT strings [1], mainly for the following reasons:
1. It is your private library and support of angry customers will be on you.
2. We won't accept hacks and you will be required to implement it correctly
and handle all incompatibility in out-of-tree code.
3. Once your new hns2 arrive, it should be implemented in the scope of existing
libhns. We wouldn't allow to create libhns2 without real reason (different HW).

Hope it clears now.

[1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-rdma&m=147879905628034&w=2

Thanks