Re: wireshark's RPC-over-RDMA dissector

Hi Chuck,

Just FYI.
I have committed few fixes in wireshark trunk for RoCE and IB
dissectors which will in general benefit other ULPs as well (primary
for statefulness of ULPs) last month.

I have few patches pending in my sandbox in area of RoCE and for other
ULP that I will push in coming days, likely next week.
I am currently actively testing them and have made steady progress so far.

I will try to find sometime to review them next week.

Regards,
Parav Pandit