Re: Problems trying to bridge/route RoCE

That box has a build-in ConnectX-3 card that we aren't using in this
test so the mlx4 modules are loaded. I unloaded mlx4_ib, no luck. I
also tried to unload the mlx5_ib driver and it also unloaded mlx5_core
and my interfaces were gone. It seems like I can't only unload
mlx5_ib.

With mlx4_ib unloaded I still can't rping or ib_read_bw (connects, but
get messages like:
ethernet_read_keys: Couldn't read remote address
Unable to read to socket/rdam_cm
Failed to exchange data between server and clients
Problems with warm up) same as before.
Robert LeBlanc
PGP Fingerprint 79A2 9CA4 6CC4 45DD A904  C70E E654 3BB2 FA62 B9F1