Re: Post userspace patches here, or pull requests to github?

On Oct 30, 2016, at 2:03 PM, Jason Gunthorpe <jgunthorpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We have been asking for posting here as well..

Ok.

> Are you still using usnic with verbs? I thought you moved everything
> to libfabric? Should the usnic verbs provider be added to rdma-core?

The usnic_verbs driver is upstream in the kernel, and ib core returns that long string; that's the primary reason for this fix.

I don't think there's a need to have a usnic verbs provider in rdma-core at this time.

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres@xxxxxxxxx