RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED

While working on the reject helper functions, I notice that some of the rdma_cm
kernel users have handlers for RDMA_CM_EVENT_REJECTED even for cm_ids that are
spawned from listening cm_ids as the result of a RDMA_CM_EVENT_CONNECT_REQUEST,
and that issue an rdma_accept() or rdma_reject() in response.

Q: is it possible for a REJECTED event to get posted to these cm_ids?  It is not
for iWARP, but I'm not sure about IB.  I'm guessing this is just due to
cut/paste process of adding event handlers, but I wanted to make sure.

Steve.