RE: rdma-core release?

> On 10/12/2016 7:43 AM, Leon Romanovsky wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 1:51 PM, Christoph Hellwig <hch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Are we planning on having a rdma-core release now that 4.8 is out
> >> and we want a matching userspace release?
> >
> > As far as I remember, the initial plan was to use this library
> > immediately, but first release was planned to be at the 4.9
> > announcement to ensure that it runs smoothly.
>
> Correct.

I recommend we release something for OFED-4.8 to pull in.  That might help flush out the release process earlier rather than later.   Either way, though, I want the latest libcxgb4 in OFED-4.8 to support the new chelsio HW.   But we talked about the repo being "always stable", so I guess the OFA could just pull the code and use it?  Still would be nice to have it released...

Steve.