RE: RQ overflow seen running isert traffic

> Hi Sagi,
> I've been trying to understand the isert functionality with respect to
> RDMA Receive Queue sizing and Queue full handling. Here is the problem
> is see with iw_cxgb4:
>
> After running few minutes of iSER traffic with iw_cxgb4, I am seeing
> post receive failures due to receive queue full returning -ENOMEM.
> In case of iw_cxgb4 the RQ size is 130 with qp attribute max_recv_wr = 129,
> passed down by isert to iw_cxgb4.isert decides on max_recv_wr as 129 based
> on (ISERT_QP_MAX_RECV_DTOS = ISCSI_DEF_XMIT_CMDS_MAX = 128) + 1.

Just to clarify:  The RQ size of 130 in iw_cxgb4 has to do with how the the SW
and HW share the queue state.  It will always be at least 1 more than the
application's size.  So the RQ depth is 129, and a post_recv() is done when the
RQ is full, which should never happen...