Towards qedr patch series

Hi Doug,
We will release qedr RFC v3 this week that will address all of the comments received on v1 and v2. Following this RFC we would like to generate a patch series.
Note that the RFC contains patches to qed and qede that are maintained in netdev so the submission may be affected by netdev activity.
Currently the RFC is based on netdev's net-next but we can rebase against your git (git://github.com/dledford/linux.git).

What guidelines should we follow with this submission?
What is the time frame to make it into kernel 4.9?

Thanks,
Ram