Re: [RFCv2 00/15] RFCv2: Consolidated userspace RDMA library repo

This seems to be the entire out of tree driver discussion we
have in the kernel once again.  Clueless people at vendors all think
that they are the only ones who matter and let everyone else
suffer.

Jason: how about we start your project and take care of updating the
drivers form the vendor release outselves?  I'm pretty sure all
consumers will simply switch to it, eventually forcing the vendors
to work with us.

Arguing with these sorts of bullshit positions from Robert and Leon
just makes me feel tired.  I've just seen too many unicorns and special
snowflakes in my life.