Re: hfi1 use of PCI internals

On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 03:08:17PM -0500, Bjorn Helgaas wrote:
As far as I can tell, none of these PCI questions were raised on
linux-pci, so we never even had a chance to have a conversation about
them.

I'll let Ashutosh handle the technical details here since he is most familiar with the code in question. I just want to mention that the move out of staging doesn't imply the driver is done being developed. We are very much open to discussing whatever the PCI folks see as needing to be addressed.

-Denny