Query max_inline_data

Hi experts,

Is there a way to query the size of a max_inline_data?
Dotan's blog says
How can I know what is the maximum message size that can be sent inline in a QP?
You can't know this information. This information is unavailable. You
find this information by trial and error.
http://www.rdmamojo.com/2012/12/21/ibv_create_qp/#How_can_I_know_what_is_the_maximum_message_size_that_can_be_sent_inline_in_a_QP

I am curious whether this statement is still valid nowadays with the
latest development and proprietary OFED.

When doing ibv_devinfo -vvv on ConnectX-4 with
MLNX_OFED_LINUX-3.2-2.0.0.0, we observe

max_send_wqe_inline_klms:    20

That seems relevant to inline_data, but does not seem to be exactly we
are looking for. Also, what does klms mean? It seems to be a instance
of struct mlx5_klm, when searched online.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Cheers,

Wenda Ni, Ph.D.