Missed patch for hfi1 from Gregs tree.

Doug,

The following patch was not accepted by Greg and does not appear in patchworks

https://marc.info/?l=linux-rdma&m=145090416416677&w=2

We have this patch and can resubmit it for patchworks but I don't want to
get in the way of the original author.

Julia,

Would you mind if we resubmit it to get it in the queue for Doug?  Otherwise
could you resubmit?

Note: the staging/rdma tree is now being maintained by Doug Ledford
(linux-rdma).

Thanks,
Ira