Re: 4.4's rdma plate

On 10/20/2015 12:25 PM, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> [...]
>

>>> Hi Doug,
>
>>> So we're after rc5 and not a single word from you re the plans for the
>>> next kernel, and your branch for that purpose contains exactly two patches... I do
>>> see few chunks
>>> of patches marked as under review in your patchworks, so there might
>>> be sign for getting some hope, is that real?
>
>> Yes Or, I'm working on it.  A new 4.3-rc pull request should come out
>> today and an update on the for next area probably as well.
>
> Doug,
>
> So we're after rc6 and still pretty much nothing in your for-4.4
> branch, are we getting there
> (e.g picking something from the backlog such as the self multicast
> loopback prevention and the
> rdma-cm name space patches) or for 4.4 we'd be coming naked?
>
> Or.

Another pull request for the final 4.3 fixups will go in today.  I
prioritized those over the for-next work.

Next I'll be pulling simple for-next items, then I'll be reviewing the
RoCE GID cadche usage in verbs/cma v2 patchset, then the Add RoCE v2
support v1 patchset, then the New fast registration API v5 set.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD