Re: deprecating amso1100

On 07/21/2015 04:45 PM, Doug Ledford wrote:

>> On Jul 21, 2015, at 4:42 PM, Dalessandro, Dennis <dennis.dalessandro@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'll be sending these through to Linus (as agreed with Greg).  However,
the patches need a TODO file added to the driver directory when it is
placed in the staging tree (that's a mandatory requirement of being in
that tree).  In this case, the TODO would just be to remove the driver
as some point in time.  That point it pretty arbitrary, but I would
suggest removing the driver in the 4.6 merge window.

--
Doug Ledford <dledford@xxxxxxxxxx>
              GPG KeyID: 0E572FDD