Re: Mlx4: BUG: unable to handle kernel at ffffffffa02be210

On 7/9/2015 2:14 PM, Jack Wang wrote:
I managed to update the kernel to OFED 3.0 to verify the bug, but I
can still produce the bug, maybe there're still some synchronice_irq
is missing?

Again, even if you don't use the upstream kernel for production, I suggest you try to reproduce the bug there and if it exists we'll try to solve it on upstream and later port to MLNX OFED, makes sense?You can start with just the installed 3.18.14

Or.