Re: Infiniband Adapter with Documentation

I have looked a lot for publicly-available documentation for
RDMA-capable NICs, but without success.

AFAIK, Mellanox's datasheets (Programmer Reference Manuals - PRMs) are
available to "customers with a design-in portfolio" under an NDA:
https://community.mellanox.com/thread/1052. Can someone with more
experience shed some light on this? For example, if I buy a Mellanox
card, am I eligible for its PRM?

--Anuj