Re: WRITE/SEND to multiple destinations

For the RC transport, the answer is yes. You definitely need one queue
pair per client at the server, although it could be possible for the
QPs at the server to share an event channel.

But UD transport is also pretty "reliable" as packet loss in any
InfiniBand transport is extremely rare. A rather high ballpark is one
in a billion.

--Anuj