Re: why flipping responder_resources/initiator_depth?

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 7:49 PM, Jason Gunthorpe
<jgunthorpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[...]
> The swapping and general missing handling of RR negotiating in the
> whole kernel CM API (not just RDMA CM, but IB CM too) is a
> longstanding bug, and I have written user space code that fixes it up
> in the past :(

Jason, the swapping takes place in the IB CM indeed, I just used the
wording from the librdmacm man pages to described the desired
behaviour as I see it. Did you ever repored to the swapping on this
list in the past? when?